Transformers CyberConnect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TF RPG-Defend or destroy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Megatron, Proud leader of the Decepticons

Go down 
2 posters

Which is Megatron's best weapon?
Fusion Cannon
Megatron, Proud leader of the Decepticons Vote_lcap100%Megatron, Proud leader of the Decepticons Vote_rcap
 100% [ 7 ]
-
Megatron, Proud leader of the Decepticons Vote_lcap0%Megatron, Proud leader of the Decepticons Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Energon Mace
Megatron, Proud leader of the Decepticons Vote_lcap0%Megatron, Proud leader of the Decepticons Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
-
 0% [ 0 ]
His fists
 0% [ 0 ]
-
 0% [ 0 ]
His brains
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Megatron

Megatron

Character sheet
HP:
Megatron, Proud leader of the Decepticons Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Megatron, Proud leader of the Decepticons Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

Megatron, Proud leader of the Decepticons Empty
PostSubject: Megatron, Proud leader of the Decepticons   Megatron, Proud leader of the Decepticons EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:03 pm

Name: Megatron

Likes: Winning, Energon, being leader, shooting his fusion at Starscream for no reason

Dislikes: Autbots, loosing, Optimus Prime, any Prime for that matter

Atl-mode: Walther-P38 army pistol

Info: Once a lowly energon miner Megatron has risen to the top of all decepticon ranks. He will stop at nothing to rule the universe even if it means stepping on his own Teammates. Megatron is confident to destroy the autobots no matter what the cost, except his own life of course.
Back to top Go down
Sunstreaker
Admin
Sunstreaker

Character sheet
HP:
Megatron, Proud leader of the Decepticons Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Megatron, Proud leader of the Decepticons Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: Megatron, Proud leader of the Decepticons   Megatron, Proud leader of the Decepticons EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 6:19 pm

Aproved.
Back to top Go down
http://azaleaegyptian.deviantart.com/
Megatron

Megatron

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Megatron, Proud leader of the Decepticons   Megatron, Proud leader of the Decepticons EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:45 am

Thanks. but why is my name still in blue if I'm approved?
Back to top Go down
Sunstreaker
Admin
Sunstreaker

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Megatron, Proud leader of the Decepticons   Megatron, Proud leader of the Decepticons EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 1:42 pm

I'm sorry ^^' I changed it now.
Back to top Go down
http://azaleaegyptian.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megatron, Proud leader of the Decepticons   Megatron, Proud leader of the Decepticons Empty

Back to top Go down

Megatron, Proud leader of the Decepticons
Page 1 of 1