Transformers CyberConnect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TF RPG-Defend or destroy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Time in the Park

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Whiplash

Whiplash

Character sheet
HP:
The Time in the Park Left_bar_bleue2500/2500The Time in the Park Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

The Time in the Park Empty
PostSubject: The Time in the Park   The Time in the Park EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:24 pm

The best part of the city was the park, and better yet here were these strange organic creatures walking around and each with their own personality and sense of perception, thoughts, intentions, feelings...this most certainly was a fascinating species: humans.

-But though through observation did this hidden Autobot watch for the time being, but was recently interrupted by her observation and continued to read on in her hand a book like system which was able to download and translate the books in Earth's libraries. The nearly black, but slightly tricolored female Autobot sat silently behind the bushes reading Ralph Waldo Emerson's "Walden."

-Though well hidden, a furry organic creature on a leash was sniffing around the bushes and this really did alert her of the intruder. After a certain amount of nano-cycles, the furry creature lifted it's leg and a liquid began to squirt out from it and this very much startled her to the point where a squeak came from her vocalizer and she jumped up from her place sitting silently to another tree branch. This really startled the fuzzy as well as the owner of it since the dog was now running to the tree she was in, but then she was able to extend her arm and going to another tree without anyone really noticing but the fuzzy who was being tugged at because of his "misbehavior."

-Though she gotten away, she left her "book."-
Back to top Go down
Prowl

Prowl

Character sheet
HP:
The Time in the Park Left_bar_bleue2500/2500The Time in the Park Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: The Time in the Park   The Time in the Park EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:46 pm

Also in the park, however in a different area, Prowl was sat in one of the Larger trees, silently watching all that was going on around him. So naturally he noticed when Whiplash jumped from her hiding place.
Back to top Go down
http://elasticpoodle.deviantart.com/
Whiplash

Whiplash

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Time in the Park   The Time in the Park EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:05 pm

-She did not fret over losing her belonging since it was easily able to get. All she did was reach out her arm to extend it from many feet from where she was now in the tree in a crouching position. She began to feel around for her program like ((Aw heck I'll call it a freaking book)) book and once she was able to retrieve it that was the end of that....-
By Primus -She whispered under her vents in relief as she began to retract and she held her book in her arm once again.

-One observant child who noticed the arm and then the robot creature in one of the trees. "An Autobot!," he said with glee while her blue optics widened to see some other observers wanting to see her. She was enjoying her peace and now it was ruined. She would then just merely jump from tree to tree leaving loose leaves to fall from the branches until she was able to see she could hide in the covers of the larger trees which she went to silently leaving many of those puzzled as to where she went with a scolding mother and a child convincing her that an Autobot was right there. This day was quite aggravating for Whiplash, but she hid her anger with what appeared to be a sad smile-
Back to top Go down
Prowl

Prowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Time in the Park   The Time in the Park EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:09 pm

Prowl chuckled and rolled his Optics, deciding to silently follow the Femme. Landing behind her sliently, completely un-noticed untill he spoke.

"Observent little creatures aren't they."

Last edited by Prowl on Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Whiplash

Whiplash

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Time in the Park   The Time in the Park EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:19 pm

-Clasping her book to her chest plate she softly calmed herself down realizing it wasn't there fault. Her audios perked up to hear a voice of another Cybertronian as herself. However, this did not startle her for she knew this was a friendly spark. She turned her head slowly around to only reveal her eyes but hid her mouth under her scarf like component.- Indeed. -She went on with her dimmed optics- Either I'm losing my touch by accident or I'm just still trying to get used to this planet.
Back to top Go down
Prowl

Prowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Time in the Park   The Time in the Park EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:22 pm

"It is nessercery to modify you're technique slightly as they are smaller and can see more details." Prowl lay a reasuring servo on Whiplash's shoulder. "Took me a few months to get it right. you'll adapt."
Back to top Go down
Whiplash

Whiplash

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Time in the Park   The Time in the Park EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:42 pm

-She felt the reassuring servor of Prowl's and was attune to what he had to say. Her optics went back on and a curve of pink made it's appearance behind her scarf component looking still from behind at him.- Thankyou. -She then looked back to look at her book- But...um... -She did have a slight idea of what she wanted to ask, but she felt rather awkward asking.-
Back to top Go down
Prowl

Prowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Time in the Park   The Time in the Park EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 9:13 pm

"If you want I can help you." Prowls ninja skills allerting him to what she wanted to ask.
Back to top Go down
Whiplash

Whiplash

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Time in the Park   The Time in the Park EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:08 am

-She then turned around to face him and her faceplate just lit up with a smile- You make my lifecycle so much easier.
Back to top Go down
Prowl

Prowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Time in the Park   The Time in the Park EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:48 pm

Prowl gave one of his infamous half-smiles. "I do my best"
Back to top Go down
Whiplash

Whiplash

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Time in the Park   The Time in the Park EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:57 pm

And your best seem to help me when I need it the most... -She then bowed in respect to him with her "book" clasped at her side.- sensei. -A sign as to say she would like for him to train her.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Time in the Park   The Time in the Park Empty

Back to top Go down

The Time in the Park
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Transformers CyberConnect :: Universe :: Earth :: The Big City-
Jump to: