Transformers CyberConnect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TF RPG-Defend or destroy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Designation: Equinox

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Equinox

Equinox

Designation: Equinox Empty
PostSubject: Designation: Equinox   Designation: Equinox EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:26 am

ERROR! ERROR!
The photo of this Cybertronian as been deleted due to a malfuntion-

*** STOP: 0x00000050 (0xFD3094C2, 0x00000001, 0xFBFE7617, 0x0000000)

*** gv3.sys - Address F86B5A89 base at F86B5000, datestamp 3dd991eb

Beginning dump of physical memory
Physical memory dump deleted.
Contact your systems administrator or technical support group for further assistance.

Ø------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ø

єqυιησχ

Name: Equinox
Nickname: Nox
Race: Cybertronian
Faction: Decepticons
Alt. Mode: A 1973 Dodge Charger Rallye

Designation: Equinox Mopp_0904_06_z%2B1973_dodge_charger_r%20allye%2Bfront_hood

Profession: Mechanic, medic if needed. Can also fight fairly well.
Current location in this universe: Earth

Personality: Nox is typically pretty happy and bubbly to be around, oddly kind despite being a Decepticon. He's rather well-liked even though he isn't as crude as the others, as he had come through for them many a time and saved the ship when it seemed like it could not be saved. He can have a rather wry sense of humor but usually he's just playful and high-spirited. He can be nervous and shy if he doesn't know someone or if he's attracted to them, be it a mech or a femme. He's not blatantly bi-sexual, instead having a gentler approach to such things.

Sometimes he snaps suddenly and becomes more fierce and wild, just minor glitches with his circiuts that happen for no real reason. It can also cause him to forget something or even say the same thing over and over again without realizing it, like a stuck record. Usually the glitches occur if he has a very high emotion or if he's hit on the head. Which unfortunately for him, seems to happen quite often...

Extras:

- Liquid Nitrogen: Being a mechanic, overheated parts are sometimes needed to quickly be cooled down conteract the swelling. So he's able to generate liquid nitrogen and change his hand into a sort of hose to spray it. This is his favored weapon in battle, as he can freeze other bots to the spot with it then attack him however he likes.

- Tools: Nox's fingers and hands can transform into just about any tool you can think of, including power tools. Which is where number three comes in...

- Chainsaw: Similar to Prime's axe or Megatron's mace, Nox's hand can transform into a chainsaw, orignally used just for his work. But of course, being with the Decepticons just made everything more complicated.

Story:

It all started with Starscream.

Megatron's second in command was sent to scour Cybertron in search of recruits. Not just anyone could be apart of Megatron's force of course. They had to be dedicated to erradicating the Autobots and most of all, have a skill that would greatly assist them.

So when he happened upon Nox, he knew he had to get him to join.

Starscream had been searching for a mechanic as their last one hadn't met Megatron's standards and was promptly blown to bits. He was annoyed that he'd been forced to do so lowly a task, more so that it didn't like he was going to be able to find a mechanic with high functioning processor needed for a job. Most of the bots he'd seen were morons.

He noticed Nox, who was whistling cheerfully while fixing up a lift, and was about to approach the mech when someone working above him dropped a tool and it smacked Nox before falling to the ground. Nox stiffened with a popping of circuits, optics wide in shock, then he suddenly looked around and asked what he was doing there. His memories for the past few minutes were completely gone.

Starscream's devious processor started forming an idea. And he slowly smirked. Though Nox's tendancy to loose his memory when struck would be considered a glitch by most, Starscream saw it as a gift. Nox could be sent on important missions then his memory could be erased of it ever happening. Nobody would be able to torture the information out of him. He was perfect.

The sly bot approached Nox, asked to talk to him. Nox was instantly attracted to the other mech's confidence and air of authority, compaired to him anyway, and agreed. Starscream asked him to join the Decepticons and become their mechanic, neglecting to mention the other things the bot would be doing. Nox was enchanted by Starscream's words as well as the mech himself and agreed, if only just to remain near the smug mech.

Megatron had been against it at first, especially with Nox's kind personality, but after Starscream demonstraited the bot's uses the leader agreed. Little did he suspect that the real reason Starscream wanted Nox on the team is he knew the naive bot would stick be him when he finally moved to claim Megatron's throne.

Ø------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ø

[OOC: The title's from 'The Bad Touch' by The Bloodhound Gang and the thing at the beginning is because I don't yet have anything drawn of his usual form. :,D Soooo conveniant blue screen of death. derp ]

Last edited by Sunstreaker on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moving to other category.)
Back to top Go down
Sideswipe

Sideswipe

Character sheet
HP:
Designation: Equinox Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Designation: Equinox Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Equinox   Designation: Equinox EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:45 am

derp SO HAPPY YOU POSTED THISSSS BB~

Oh and SLAG YES. Another Decepti-dick to fight!
Back to top Go down
http://demonicsora.deviantart.com
Equinox

Equinox

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Equinox   Designation: Equinox EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:47 am

[OOC: I know, me too. ;w; Now I just need to make Nova's. *Headdesk*]

nothappy B-But I'm not really here to fight... I don't think... *Frowns, trying to remember but is unable*
Back to top Go down
Sunstreaker
Admin
Sunstreaker

Character sheet
HP:
Designation: Equinox Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Designation: Equinox Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Equinox   Designation: Equinox EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:26 am

Considering that my other character is Starscream this was extremely interesting to read XD

Backstory approved ;3
Back to top Go down
http://azaleaegyptian.deviantart.com/
Equinox

Equinox

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Equinox   Designation: Equinox EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:32 pm

8D; Yeah, I heard about that. If it makes you feel any better, the only thing said was the Nox had the hots for Screamer. Not the other way around. awesomeplz So don't feel like I'm pairing off Screamer or anything.

Sweet. C8 fffff
Back to top Go down
Sunstreaker
Admin
Sunstreaker

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Equinox   Designation: Equinox EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:45 pm

Don'tcha worry I know that x3
Back to top Go down
Sideswipe

Sideswipe

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Equinox   Designation: Equinox EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:13 pm

Lululul NOX HAS A CRUUUUUSH~
Back to top Go down
Equinox

Equinox

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Equinox   Designation: Equinox EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:24 pm

*Ducks head in embarrassment* N-No I don't, he's just my superior... and he's the one that hired me- me- me- me- *Stiffens with the snapping of circuits then shakes himself suddenly, getting over the glitch*
Back to top Go down
Sideswipe

Sideswipe

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Equinox   Designation: Equinox EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:35 pm

NOX AND SCREAMER SITTING IN A TR--...well that would be kind of impossible..--SITTING ON THE REMAINS OF A TREE~ K-I-S-S-I-N-G~
Back to top Go down
Sunstreaker
Admin
Sunstreaker

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Equinox   Designation: Equinox EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:39 pm

-imagines- wth
Back to top Go down
Sideswipe

Sideswipe

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Equinox   Designation: Equinox EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:44 pm

nothappy
Back to top Go down
Equinox

Equinox

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Equinox   Designation: Equinox EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:56 pm

*Faceplates heat up* N-No, never! I would never... I wouldn't... don't make me freeze your mouth over! *Realizes his threat wasn't very convincing and scowls*
Back to top Go down
Sideswipe

Sideswipe

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Equinox   Designation: Equinox EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:16 pm

UH-HUH. SURE. I'D LIKE TO SEE YA TRY. C: CAPSLOCK.
Back to top Go down
Equinox

Equinox

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Equinox   Designation: Equinox EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:24 pm

whadda *Optics narrow and his hand shifts into a hose* Really? Well-- *He twitches, circuits popping again then suddenly he smirks suggestively* I bet you would Scrappy. *Casts arm across himself in an arc, sending liquid nitrogen flying in Sides' direction*

[OOC: Aw snap, Nox had himself another glitch, but one of the getting wilder kind. xD EVERYBODY DUCK. |U]
Back to top Go down
Prowl

Prowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Equinox   Designation: Equinox EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:08 pm

-Sneaks up on Nox from behind and quickly pins his arm. Because he is awesome and Ninja like that- That's enough of that...
Back to top Go down
http://elasticpoodle.deviantart.com/
Equinox

Equinox

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Equinox   Designation: Equinox EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:36 pm

*Blinks in mild surprise then looks back up and over his shoulder at Prowl then grins cattily* Well aren't you sneaky Slim~ fffff *He stiffens suddenly again, optics flickering, then snaps out of it, looking around in confusion* I, um... *Looks up at Prowl and smiles sheepishly* Oh hello. Uh... what's going on?
Back to top Go down
Starscream

Starscream

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Equinox   Designation: Equinox EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:38 pm

annoyed ... -pauses- That's exactly what I'm wondering about too. -stares at the Autobots-
Back to top Go down
Prowl

Prowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Equinox   Designation: Equinox EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:39 pm

-Gestures to the ice formed by the Liquid Nitrogen, noting need saying-
Back to top Go down
Equinox

Equinox

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Equinox   Designation: Equinox EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:59 pm

*Jumps at the sound of Starscream's voice, optics widening* S-Starscream! *Looks around at the Autobots and looks flustered before finally looking back at Prowl still holding his arm* It seems I have been caught... unawares. *Smiles, though it's nervous and forced*
Back to top Go down
Prowl

Prowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Equinox   Designation: Equinox EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:39 pm

[Since he's a Medic and on earth wouldn't it make sense for him to go help Soundwave?]

-makes a split second decision to play along with this and Grabs Nox other arm, holding them behind the Decepticons back- Indeed...
Back to top Go down
Starscream

Starscream

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Equinox   Designation: Equinox EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:49 pm

Certainly. -frowns slightly, turning his gaze to the ninjabot behind Nox- I'd expect you to get away from that... malfunction. -obliviously more or less just testing him, letting his expression fade into a smug smirk-
Back to top Go down
Prowl

Prowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Equinox   Designation: Equinox EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:42 pm

-Raises optic ridge, says nothing-

Last edited by Prowl on Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : WHOOPS XD)
Back to top Go down
Sunstreaker
Admin
Sunstreaker

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Equinox   Designation: Equinox EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:44 pm

[ I didn't mean you Prowl :9 I was referring to Nox xDD ]
Back to top Go down
Prowl

Prowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Equinox   Designation: Equinox EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:46 pm

[Oh right -facepalm- I'm sorry, being Dyslexic is a curse. Edited]
Back to top Go down
Equinox

Equinox

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Equinox   Designation: Equinox EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:29 pm

[OOC: I'll check the Soundwave thing out. C8]

*Mouth opens, taken aback slightly by this but he casts Prowl a sideways glance before making a decision* Yes well um... quite. *His hand, still in it's hose-like form, jerks enough to the side to be aimed at Prowl's midsection, blasting liquid nitrogen not to freeze him, though it did, but to knock him back enough so Nox break away from the ninjabot and scamper over to his leader's side* W-was that acceptable? *Looks up at Starscream, trying not to look hopeful while his hand shifts back out*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Equinox   Designation: Equinox Empty

Back to top Go down

Designation: Equinox
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next