Transformers CyberConnect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TF RPG-Defend or destroy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Designation: Whiplash

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Whiplash

Whiplash

Character sheet
HP:
Designation: Whiplash Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Designation: Whiplash Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

Designation: Whiplash Empty
PostSubject: Designation: Whiplash   Designation: Whiplash EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:42 pm

Name: Whiplash
Side: Autobot
Sparkcharge: Femme
Job: Search and Rescue
Height: Around 16 feet
Specialty: Stealth (Cyber-ninja)
Vehicle mode: Suzuki SV650 Motorcycle
Motto: "A strong spark is what makes a great Autobot."

Strength: ******6
Defense: *****5
Endurance: *********9
Speed: ******6
Intelligence:********8
Technique:******6
Firepower:*******7

History: As a cadet, she was under Longarm Prime's command for reasons of gaining control of her powers since they both had somewhat similar ability. Whiplash was usually his assistant in small projects and perceived Longarm as a quiet, noble bot who kept to himself most of the time. When arriving at a near by room to gain a personal belonging she left behind, she did however hear a different sounding Longarm. She did not want to disturb him. She snuck her extended arm in to get her device since it was a very long reach, but come to find out she discovered Longarm transformed into Shockwave. She was afraid of saying anything to anyone, so she kept this secret from everyone because Whiplash was afraid Shockwave (Longarm) would kill her...literally. She had to ask one of the other higher ranking authorities she was unable to be under his command anymore. Luckily, she was able to slowly approach Jazz, which was impressed by her ability to sneak up on him so well. Jazz later pulled some strings and was under Warpath's command as well as a teacher of hers. Warpath treated her like a daughter in his own way. Jazz was this awesome teacher/father figure who occasionally would train her in what Warpath lacked in Circuit-su. When a Decepticon uprising broke out, she was unable to work with Warpath again due to the need of smaller, stealthier bots on search and rescue missions. She was under some random team of other Autobots. One day Decepticons attacked her team's ship after rescuing a group of sparklings and their teachers from an organic planet. One particular sparkling whos name was Wheelie, was carrying a special map he picked up in a Decepticon ship he was able to board. Whiplash and him were both shoved into an emergency ship together by her team for reasons unknown, heading to a space bridge that transwarped them suddenly and they were heading towards the Milky Way galaxy.

At the moment Whiplash is currently in space and is now in realization that her little sparkling she rescued has been taken hostage by a Decepticon.

http://mybe1oved.deviantart.com/art/Whiplash-Wheelie-Starfire-131389277

((Anyone willing to do an epic RP of mine involving Wheelie, a map, and Unicron let me know. A majority of people hate Wheelie, but I like the little dude as far as an idea character, I tweaked him a little to where he's less annoying. I'll put a profile on him later when I have more time to have an imagination or somebody else can pick him up is fine with me. Other stuff about her personality is in the validation sheet forum as well as on my profile. Toodles!))

Last edited by Sunstreaker on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moving to other category.)
Back to top Go down
Sunstreaker
Admin
Sunstreaker

Character sheet
HP:
Designation: Whiplash Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Designation: Whiplash Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Whiplash   Designation: Whiplash EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:45 pm

I'm glad you've joined <3 you know that I love Whiplash.
Back to top Go down
http://azaleaegyptian.deviantart.com/
Whiplash

Whiplash

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Whiplash   Designation: Whiplash EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:49 pm

Sunstreaker wrote:
I'm glad you've joined <3 you know that I love Whiplash.
daww
Back to top Go down
Sunstreaker
Admin
Sunstreaker

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Whiplash   Designation: Whiplash EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:53 pm

Whiplash wrote:
daww

awesomeplz be prepared that Sunny will surely get on to Whiplash sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Whiplash

Whiplash

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Whiplash   Designation: Whiplash EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:56 pm

Sunstreaker wrote:
Whiplash wrote:
daww

awesomeplz be prepared that Sunny will surely get on to Whiplash sooner or later.
Like my dad's maid used to say "Ho Loahd!" Can't wait to see the reactions. fffff
Back to top Go down
Sunstreaker
Admin
Sunstreaker

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Whiplash   Designation: Whiplash EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 7:07 pm

Whiplash wrote:
Like my dad's maid used to say "Ho Loahd!" Can't wait to see the reactions. fffff

same here -snorts- it will be amazing <3
Poor Whiplash, always meets the strangest of bots XD
Back to top Go down
Whiplash

Whiplash

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Whiplash   Designation: Whiplash EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 7:10 pm

I know, that's one of her quirks that is funny. Sooner or later she'll find somebody pretty decent. The Sora chick ain't on?
Back to top Go down
Sunstreaker
Admin
Sunstreaker

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Whiplash   Designation: Whiplash EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 7:13 pm

Whiplash wrote:
I know, that's one of her quirks that is funny. Sooner or later she'll find somebody pretty decent. The Sora chick ain't on?

Sooner or later... that's a nice way looking at it XD

Nope, she ain't. Side's probably sleeping right now :9 but she'll be on very soon. It's nearly the time were she usually comes online daww
However, I think I will go to bed for now. Will be back in 3-4 hours though <3

We should continue that conversation in the "OOC Subject" Smalltalk thread 8D
Back to top Go down
Whiplash

Whiplash

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Whiplash   Designation: Whiplash EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 7:16 pm

Sunstreaker wrote:
Whiplash wrote:

Sooner or later... that's a nice way looking at it XD

Nope, she ain't. Side's probably sleeping right now :9 but she'll be on very soon. It's nearly the time were she usually comes online daww
However, I think I will go to bed for now. Will be back in 3-4 hours though <3

We should continue that conversation in the "OOC Subject" Smalltalk thread 8D

Otay, nighty night. blitzawesome
Back to top Go down
Sideswipe

Sideswipe

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Whiplash   Designation: Whiplash EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 9:24 pm

[aw people know who I am<3 C:]

-runs over and skids to a stop- HERE I AM~
Back to top Go down
http://demonicsora.deviantart.com
Whiplash

Whiplash

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Whiplash   Designation: Whiplash EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 9:51 pm

Sideswipe wrote:
[aw people know who I am<3 C:]

-runs over and skids to a stop- HERE I AM~

:Is reading a book unmoved by the skidding mech. Just simply waves not ungluing her optics away from her book:
Back to top Go down
Prowl

Prowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Whiplash   Designation: Whiplash EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:17 am

-Small smile- Send my Regards to Jazz
Back to top Go down
http://elasticpoodle.deviantart.com/
Whiplash

Whiplash

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Whiplash   Designation: Whiplash EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:35 pm

Prowl wrote:
-Small smile- Send my Regards to Jazz
-Looks up from her book and smiled back at Prowl- Most certainly, sir.
Back to top Go down
Prowl

Prowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Whiplash   Designation: Whiplash EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:36 pm

-Nods, then goes to meditate in corner-
Back to top Go down
http://elasticpoodle.deviantart.com/
Bumblebee
Admin
Bumblebee

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Whiplash   Designation: Whiplash EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:10 pm

nice story~ approved~
Back to top Go down
https://tf-cyberconnect.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Whiplash   Designation: Whiplash Empty

Back to top Go down

Designation: Whiplash
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Transformers CyberConnect :: Rules, Presentations and Charactersheet Validation :: Presentations :: Autobots-
Jump to: